Make computer hotspot Hello, everyone, I want to show you How to make my Pc on Hotspot let’s Start now, Windows can turn your PC into a wireless hotspot, allowing it to share its wired or wireless Internet connection with other wireless devices. But how you set it up that depends on what version of Windows you’re running. Here’s how it all works.
Note 1: Make computer hotspot here is guide two methods. At first you are following now method 1 this method simple and easy way use. Some Pc and Laptop not available method 1. No problem make my computer hotspot i want show you method 2 its all device working.
Note 2: Method 2 windows xp,7,8,10 ‘working all windows operating system make computer hotspot, this method follows now CMD and step by step follows this guide:
Method1: Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
Turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular data connection. If your PC has a cellular data connection and you share it, it will use data from your data plan.
- Step 1: Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- Step 2: For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Step 3: Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
- Step 4: Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
- Step 5: To connect on the other device, go to the Wi-Fi settings on that device, find your network name, select it, enter the password, and then connect.
method 2: Do computers have hotspots on?
Step 1: Go To Start Menu type Cmd or Command prompt. And Also Do it press ( Windows+X ) Select Command Prompt Admin
Step 2: At First, You Check now your Computer Supported Hotspot network, Type: netsh wlan show drivers
Note: If the generated output shows Hosted network supported: Yes, then you can continue with the guide If your wireless adapter isn’t supported, you could try using a USB wireless adapter that supports the feature.
Note: Where <hotspot> is the name of your network and < password > is the password you want users to connect with. The access point is created with WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption.
Once you created a Hosted Network, enter the following command to activate it:
Your Hotspot network is Activated.
Step 5: share now your internet Connection on hotspot network
Up to here, you created and started a Hosted Network in your Windows PC. However, any wireless device won’t be able to access the internet just yet. The last thing you need to do is to share an internet connection using the “Internet Connection Sharing” feature from a physical network adapter.
- Keyboard press ( Windows+X ) Open user menu Click – Network Connections
- Next, Right-click the network adapter with an internet connection – Select –
- Click Sharing Tab
- Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection option.
- Next, from the Home networking connectiondrop-down menu select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter. ( Local Area Connection X )
- Click Ok Button to finish.
How do I make my computer a hotspot? any problem create a make computer hotspot here is vedo now watch it is your guide:
Some People This Problem the hosted network couldn’t be started. I was solutions for you Follow Now Step:
Fix: the hosted network couldn’t be started? Here is solutions Guide for you Follow this:
Turn off Microsoft Hosted network :
Command Prompt : netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
View Current Microsoft Hosted network:
Command Prompt : netsh wlan show hostednetwork
netsh wlan show hostednetwork setting=security
if You Any Time Turn on and off Hosted network. If you not problem That is Same way Same option Any Time on and Off the Microsoft Hosted network